More Cool Stuff At POQbum.com



Create a Myspace LED Scroller

WELCOME

Thank you for dropping by!

Please leave some Comments.

Kindly visit my L I N K S
or e-mail me at
socrates.saturn_7@yahoo.com

Maraming Salamat!

ABOUT ME

*People now a days think for themselves, but we must consider that we need one another.

*Everything happens for a reason, nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck.

*The only thing I know is that I know Nothing. Remember, It's better to say nothing than to pretend that you know everything.

*Matutong Mag-isa para iwanan man, makakatayo ka!

These are some principles of my life.

What's yours?

COMMENTS


PREVIOUS POSTS

A Teacher
Learning Day
ARAGOMAN
My slideshow

LINKS

Daraga Parish Youth Group
Saturn's Friendster
Friendster
Google
Yahoo
You Tube
Photobucket
Wallpapers
Links

ARCHIVES

June 2008
July 2008
March 2009

FRIENDS

Jom'z
Jennifer
Contessa
Cindy
Janet
Jeden
Glaiza
Kath Lea
Mars
Kath
Eyna
Cea
Kaypee
Jen B.
Jen M.
Arah
Teody
Bani
Gary
Sammy
Ryan
Den'z
Rowell
Gener
Paul
Neil
Bert
King
Benedicto
Aaron
Alvin
Louie
Jeff
Daryl
Raymond
Micahtok
Ralph
Romnick
Rafael
Kaibigan

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, July 4, 2008

Laboratory